Widex was founded in Denmark in 1956. Their headquarters are located in Lynge, Denmark and feature an environmentally friendly design typical of Danish tradition. Their hearing aids are currently sold in more than 100 countries around the world. A main goal of Widex is to give listeners the full spectrum of sound, allowing a more natural sound quality.
Notable features of Widex:
- The Beyond hearing aid utilizes made-for-iPhone technology, which allows users to stream audio (phone calls, music, videos) wirelessly from iPhone to hearing aids
- App allows customization of listener’s environment
- Rechargeable option available
- Unique hearing aid line available in multiple styles, from behind-the-ear, to custom in-the-ear products
- Accessories are available to improve phone communication, TV streaming, and one-on-one communication
- Ear-level tinnitus management available
- Offers wireless CROS and BiCROS solutions for single-sided deafness
Gardner Audiology Audiology supports Widex at all of their 7 locations throughout the Tampa Bay. Call 1-800-277-1182 for more information.