ReSound, part of The GN Group, can trace its roots back to 1943. Their headquarters are located in Ballerup, Denmark. They follow the four cornerstones of Smart Hearing technology, audiology, connectivity, apps and design to empower people with hearing loss. The have received multiple awards, many focused on their product innovation.
Notable features of ReSound:
- The first made-for-iPhone hearing aid released into the market, allowing direct streaming of audio (phone calls, music, videos) from iPhones to the LiNX hearing aid
- Accessories available to enhance the listening experience, including streaming TV straight to the hearing aids
- Tinnitus management available
- LiNX 3D hearing portfolio offers a wide range of hearing aids in different sizes to offer a solution for everyone
- Multiple apps available, ranging from tinnitus management to hearing aid control
- Compatible with Cochlear Americas cochlear implants
Call Gardner Audiology at 1-800-277-1182 to get more information about ReSound Hearing Aids.