2023 Manufacturer Update
Widex was founded in Denmark in 1956. Their headquarters are located in Lynge, Denmark and feature an environmentally friendly design typical of Danish tradition. Widex is now a part of the WS Audiology group that merged Widex and Signia in 2019. Widex aims to give listeners the full spectrum of sound, allowing a more natural sound quality.
Notable features of Widex:
- The MOMENT Sheer is Widex’s newest hearing aid, and is iPhone and Android (select models) compatible
- The MOMENT app allows for remote control of the hearing aids at any time to customize volume and programs
- The MOMENT RIC 10 is one of the smallest hearing aids available that sits behind the ear
- The Widex Zen Therapy offers successful sound therapy for patients with noises such as ringing or buzzing in their ears
- Rechargeable options available
- Accessories are available to improve phone communication, TV streaming, and one-on-one communication
- Offers wireless CROS and BiCROS solutions for single-sided deafness
Gardner Audiology fits, services and repairs Widex hearing aids in Hillsborough, Pinellas, Pasco, Hernando, Citrus, and Marion Counties in Florida. Call 1-800-277-1182 or email firstname.lastname@example.org for details.