2023 Manufacturer Update
Unitron, part of the Sonova Group, is a Canadian company established in 1964. Their headquarters is located in the Waterloo region of Canada. Unitron supports the Lions Foundation of Canada Dog Guides, as well as Hear the World Foundation, providing disadvantaged children access to sustainable audiological care and speech therapy.
Notable features of Unitron:
- Moxi Vivante products designed for “those who appreciate aesthetics, comfort, and ease of use”
- Offers Bluetooth connectivity that allows streaming of phone calls for both iPhone and Android users
- Rechargeable Lithium-Ion options available
- Accessories to improve communication and to allow TV streaming
- Partners with United Healthcare and EPIC to offer cost-effective hearing aids under the RELATE label
Gardner Audiology fits, services and repairs Unitron and Relate hearing aids in Hillsborough, Pinellas, Pasco, Hernando, Citrus, and Marion Counties in Florida. Call 1-800-277-1182 or email email@example.com for details.