2023 Manufacturer Update
ReSound, part of The GN Group, can trace its roots back to 1943. Their headquarters is located in Ballerup, Denmark. They follow the four cornerstones of Smart Hearing technology, audiology, connectivity, apps and design to empower people with hearing loss. They believe in Organic Hearing – sounds natural, feels natural, and connects you naturally to the world.
Notable features of ReSound:
- ReSound OMNIA and ONE use microphone and receiver-in-ear (M&RIE) to deliver uniquely natural sound quality
- Custom in-the-ear style hearing aids with Bluetooth
- iPhone and Android compatible OMNIA, ONE, KEY, ENZO Q, and LiNX Quattro hearing aids allow for quick adjustments and personalized listening experiences through the Smart3D app
- The smallest custom hearing aid with phone connectivity capabilities
- Direct audio streaming (phone calls, music, videos) to hearing aids from iPhone devices and select Android devices
- Lithium-ion rechargeable options, including custom in the ear
- Optional accessories enhance the listening experience, including streaming TV straight to the hearing aids
- Tinnitus management available
- Compatible with Cochlear Americas cochlear implants
Gardner Audiology fits, services and repairs ReSound hearing aids in Hillsborough, Pinellas, Pasco, Hernando, Citrus, and Marion Counties in Florida. Call 1-800-277-1182 or email email@example.com for details.