2023 Manufacturer Update
Oticon, based in Copenhagen, Denmark, was founded in 1904 by Hans Demant, with a passion to help his wife who was hearing impaired. They stand behind the philosophy of BrainHearing™, which supports your brain by providing optimal conditions to understand sound. The Oticon Hearing Foundation supports humanitarian missions to provide access to hearing healthcare to underserved populations worldwide.
Notable features of Oticon:
- The Oticon Real and Play/Exceed Play (pediatric line) offer made-for-iPhone technology, allowing users to stream audio (phone calls, music, videos) directly to their hearing aids, also compatible with some Android phones
- Oticon Own is the custom in the ear hearing aid line
- The Oticon Xceed is touted as the industry’s most powerful hearing aid, created for people with severe to profound hearing loss
- Oticon Zircon balances sound from all directions and keeps speech clear, letting you comfortably locate and focus on what you want to hear.
- Tinnitus Sound Support tinnitus management system
- Lithium-ion rechargeable options available
- CROS & BiCROS options available
- Accessories to enhance their hearing aids, including a TV streaming device
Gardner Audiology fits, services, and repairs Oticon hearing aids in Hillsborough, Pinellas, Pasco, Hernando, Citrus, and Marion Counties in Florida. Call 1-800-277-1182 or email firstname.lastname@example.org for details.