If you are searching for an audiology clinic in Carillon, Gardner Audiology may just be the right fit for you. Gardner Audiology is an independent audiology practice with over 30 years experience in the hearing industry. However, just because a company has been around for a long time doesn’t guarantee they are the best choice. This post will discuss some of the many reasons you should consider us to help with your hearing healthcare needs.
- Dr. Rachel Conter, a Board Certified Doctor of Audiology, is onsite to assist our patients
- State of the art equipment for diagnostic testing and patient care
- Utilization of real-ear verification measures to ensure your hearing aids are fit appropriately
- Acceptance of many of the major insurance companies, such as (but not limited to) United Health Care, Blue Cross Blue Shield, Humana, Cigna, and Aetna
- Insurance experts to handle the verification and billing of your insurance
- Ability to work with any of the major hearing aid manufacturers, with recommendations tailored to you based on your needs and lifestyle
- Ability to service hearing aids, often at our onsite repair lab, without having to send the hearing aids to the manufacturer for repair
- Welcoming atmosphere! We pride ourselves in providing you with a friendly, knowledgeable experience.
If you are thinking about having your hearing evaluated, please consider giving Gardner Audiology the opportunity to provide you with the hearing health care services you deserve. To schedule an appointment or for more information, contact Gardner Audiology at 1-800-277-1182 or email firstname.lastname@example.org