We want to provide the BEST and SAFEST care for all of our patients and employees. Our goal will ALWAYS remain the same: To improve the quality of peoples’ lives with the best possible hearing and more affordable hearing solutions.
Here is how we are ensuring our patients’ and employees’ safety during this unprecedented time:
- Doors remain locked to prohibit walk-ins and patients sharing the lobby.
- We will ask patients to cancel if they are experiencing any symptoms of illness or running an elevated temperature above 100.4.
- Patients are to stay in their vehicles and call the office upon arrival to give staff time to clean and sanitize between appointments.
- All staff and patients will be required to wear masks. If a patient does not bring their own mask, a disposable mask will be provided to them by our office.
- All patients are required to have their temperature checked before entering the office.
- Hand sanitizer and tissues are available in every office for patient use.
- Whenever possible, staff will maintain at least 6 ft distance from patients.
- Routine hearing aid cleaning/checks/repairs will be handled by appointment only and will only be performed while the patient waits in their vehicle.
Have questions about our protocols? Please do not hesitate to call us at 1-800-277-1182