Simply share your opinion
Shopping for hearing aids can be confusing. Consumers juggle who to see, how much to spend and what hearing aids to try. Gardner Audiology on Seminole Boulevard in Largo is the best place to start. Their Audiology Doctors will loan you a major brand hearing aid to take home if you simply share your experience on a post fitting survey. They call this a Hearing Aid Field Study and have been doing this research for many years. They share anonymous consumer satisfaction data with the six major hearing aid manufacturers.
The process is simple:
- Schedule a free candidate screening
- With the doctor’s help choose the make and model that fits your lifestyle
- The audiologist will prescription fit the aids
- On a follow up visit you will complete a satisfaction survey
- You will return the loaner aids or purchase them at low prices.
- There is no obligation to buy your loaner aids and the doctor’s services are free.
Gardner Audiology is well known in the hearing industry for this type of research. They are approved providers for all six major manufacturers including Starkey, Widex, Signia, Oticon, Phonak and Unitron. They offer onsite hearing aid repair and adjustment services for most makes and models of hearing aids at their Largo location. If you have hearing aid coverage with your insurance, they can help you navigate and optimize your benefits.
If you visit Gardner’s Largo clinic at 11200 Seminole Blvd. you will see an Audiology Doctor, not a salesman. Call 1-727-977-5222 or email firstname.lastname@example.org for more information or to schedule an appointment.