We are reaching out to assure you that as the Covid 19 situation continues to change your Gardner Audiology hearing care team are here to safely service your needs
At Gardner Audiology, we are offering telemedicine and in-person appointments, and we are taking all necessary steps to protect you before, during and after your visit to our offices.
To help alleviate any concerns you may have about coming to see a Gardner Audiology Doctor here is an overview of the measures we are taking to make your visit as safe as possible.
- We follow CDC guidelines
- All Gardner team members have their temperatures checked when they report to work every day. Team members who are symptomatic are not allowed to come to work.
- All patients are kept separate from other patients according to CDC guidelines.
- All Gardner employees in patient settings are wearing masks.
- All patients in clinics wear masks; please bring a mask from home or we will be happy to provide one upon arrival.
- Visitors and guests are being limited to the patient, parent or caregiver.
- Increased cleaning is completed after every patient visit throughout the day
- Hand sanitizer has been made readily available for patients and staff
Call Gardner Audiology at 1-800-277-1182 with questions or suggestions.