Phonak, part of the Sonova Group, is a Swiss company that can trace its beginnings back to 1947 and made its way to the United States in 1989. Phonak is known for their FM technology, which is highly used in school settings. Their mission is to be passionate about creating hearing solutions that change people’s lives to thrive socially and emotionally.
- The first invisible-in-the-canal hearing aid made from titanium, allowing for a smaller, more durable device
- The Phonak Lumity offers a made-for-phone hearing aid that can stream phone calls directly from both iPhone and Android and is the only major manufacturer that is fully compatible with almost all Android phones
- Lumity “focuses on giving you improved speech understanding with its unique Phonak SmartSpeech™ Technology so you can enjoy conversations in many challenging listening situations.” https://gardneraudiology.com/phonak-lumity-hearing-aid-review/
- The Phonak Virto Paradise offers a custom in-the-ear hearing aid that is iPhone and Android compatible https://gardneraudiology.com/audiologist-reviews-the-phonak-paradise-90/
- Phonak Audéo Life delivers crisp natural sound1 and is capable of being submerged in up to 50 cm or 1.64 feet of fresh water, salt water or pool water.
- Compatible with Advanced Bionics cochlear implants
- Rechargeable lithium-ion options available
- Accessories to improve phone communication, TV streaming, one-on-one communication
- Ear level tinnitus management available
- CROS and BiCROS solutions for single-sided deafness
- The Lyric is the first and only hearing aid that sits deep within the ear canal and can be worn for months at a time
Gardner Audiology fits, services, and repairs Phonak hearing aids in Hillsborough, Pinellas, Pasco, Hernando, Citrus, and Marion Counties in Florida. Email email@example.com or call 1-800-277-1182 for details.